I used to get hot under the collar when Protestants would talk about the many stupid Catholics, who don’t know their Bibles, and eventually become Protestant. I no longer get upset with this, because first of all it is true, and because this is only one side of the coin. What is the other side, which the Protestants do not want to bring up? They don’t mention the tens of thousands of Protestants (many ordained Protestant ministers) who become Catholic.
- Catholic Church, Coming Home
- A Harvard Professor’s Conversion to Catholicism | Roy Schoeman | Jesus, My Savior
- Are you “born again” the Bible way? Steve Ray
- Does God multiply food today just as He did in Biblical times?
- The Mysterious Image of Our Lady of the Fjords, Oldest Photo of an Apparition
- Do Catholics honor Mary more than Jesus?
- Gloating over child sex abuse scandals while ignoring the larger scandals in Protestant and secular settings!
- Five Myths About 7 Books
- The Catholic Church, is it Satan’s main weapon, or the Church that Jesus founded?
- Jesus is Lord!
- Bowing down to gods!
- Are Saints Dead or Alive?
- My Story of My Catholic Faith
- Purgatory-Show Me Where It Is
- The Catholic Church
- Joseph Smith and the Mormons
- Catholic Nuns murdered by the Gestapo
- Priest meet souls in Purgatory
- Priest Who Saw Heaven Hell and Purgatory
- Proof of Heaven
- Straight to Jesus-Mary Set The Example
- Should Mary Be Honored
- Can We Ever Lose Our Salvation
- Confession-Luther-Permission to sin
- Infant Baptism
- Sacrifices that cannot take away sin
- Are the time of miracles over?
- Born Again
altar anti-semitism Baptism Bible Born Again Catholic Catholic Authority Catholic Church Catholic Faith catholic history catholic nun Catholic Versus Protostant confession confessional cross suffering cults God Heaven Hell History Infant Baptism Jesus Mary Mary Medjugorje mass Miracles Mother Mary Near Death Near Death Experiences new testament Pope bows to Mary priesthood priests Purgatory rapture sacrifices Saints Salvation truth